Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paperwork

As I sit at my desk, I have just finished calling the immigration attorney to take the next step on getting the proper status for our new associate pastor of outreach and administration who will be helping to plant another congregation out of our church. I figure that we will be sending at least 50 pages of material to the INS for this purpose. There are pages of forms to fill out, copies of corporate documents to send and, well you get the picture. Bureaucracies live on paperwork. And that is appropriate, since as human beings we are not only not omnipotent, but we don't even have a perfect memory! Someday, however, I intend on immigrating physically to a kingdom that I have been a member of since 1971. Praise the Lord, there will be no paperwork to fill out! I have already made my reservation and, once there, have no intention of ever leaving. I trust that you intend on joining me there. And, if you are not sure about how to get there, email me and I will be happy to explain how you, too, can spend eternity in the kingdom of God. My email is: krwalters@hotmail.com

Pastor Ken

No comments: