Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A NEW START

Wow! Flashback! I wrote that and immediately I saw the opening to Star Wars IV – “A New Beginning.” I guess I am dating myself when I say that I remember watching that movie in the theater the first week it came out – so now you know that I am at least 31 years old – and probably much older than that, since remembering anything from when I was newborn isn’t very likely.

Anyway, I guess this is the re-launch of this blog. As you will see from my posts here in the weeks and months to come, I am doing quite a lot right now, from pasturing to finishing my Ph.D. to overseeing two other daughter congregations to trying to get out and golf every once and awhile! Of course, I am probably no more busy than most of you, so I know you understand.

If all goes as planned (and what does?) I will be posting to this blog 5 or 6 times a week. Some of what I post will be my own thoughts. Others will links to interesting things I have run across or things written or produced by people a whole lot smarter than I am that I thought you might be interested in. I know not everything will interest everyone – some of them may not even interest me! But, between them all, I trust that we will learn about each other and especially learn to know more about our God together. So come along for what promises to be quite a ride!

Pastor Ken

No comments: