Friday, September 11, 2009

All Good Things Must End

Only one more day of vacation. Cheri and I have been spending a relaxing few days on the Southern California coast, but that, alas, is about to end. Like most, I will miss the days of leisure, but also, like most, I am looking forward to getting back to "normal life." Vacations are great, but they are only designed for a short time. Real significance is found in fulfilling God's will for our lives. As I wrote a few days ago that we should "divert daily, withdraw weekly and abandon annually." Well, this part of my annual abandonment is over, but the return to "normal life" is about to begin. The rest has been appreciated. But the fulfillment of God's purpose goes on - and that is one good thing that will never end!

Pastor Ken

No comments: