Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pray for me!

This morning I received my copy of Rosetta Stone software for Persian (Farsi), levels 1,2&3. As I write this I am loading the software on my computer and will soon begin my first lesson. Since we have a department of the church that reaches out to Armenian-Iranians and one that reaches out to Assyrian-Iranians, and since I am lazy and only want to have to learn one language rather than two in order to be able to speak to them, as well as preach and teach in services, I have decided to learn Persian, which is common to both groups. On the one hand, I have learned six languages in my lifetime. On the other hand, I don't even fully remember all of them and I only read the others, except for English. So this promises to be interesting. Hence, the title of this blog - Pray for me!

Pastor Ken

No comments: