Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nick is back!

I am excited about services we have coming up beginning on January 24 and going through Tuesday night the 26th with Nick Farone. Nick is a former actor who quit at the height of his career when God called him into the ministry. Since then he has been evangelizing and has founded a ministry to street kids in Bastrop, Louisiana, a town that cares little for the kids who run the streets and receive little or not education, and sometimes little or no food. Nick has built a youth center and led many to the Lord as well as helping them to realize that God loves them and has more for them than just repeating the patterns they grew up with. Nick brings an inspiring message of faith in song and word. Those of you who know me know that I seldom bring outside speakers in. But Nick has a special message and a special ministry, and I cannot imagine missing even one of the services. I hope you won't either if you are in the area.

Pastor Ken

No comments: