Friday, December 4, 2009

An End or a Beginning?

It is just after noon as I sit and write this blog. And, as I sit here, my completed Dissertation for my Ph.D. in Church History is printing out. As the old commercial said, "Oh, what a relief it is!" But when anything takes a long as this has, it is also a little disconcerting - what will I do with my days off now? And where will all of this lead? As for the days off, I owe my wife a lot of my time. She has supported me during the whole multi-year process of doing this Ph.D. and she deserves a larger share of my time. Where will it lead? I really have no idea. We felt led of God to do this, so it only makes sense that He has a purpose in all of it. But just what that purpose is, I really have no idea right now. It is enough that it is done. And, whatever God has planned, I am sure it will look different from what I can imagine. And that is as it should be.

Pastor Ken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! -bb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

-Bucky