Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a vacation!


So I have been on vacation for the past week or so. During that time, in addition to driving to San Francisco twice to see my Son and Daughter-in-law, I have also been hospitalized. We did not know what was wrong at first, but eventually it was determined that I have a (quite large) gallstone. They say that gall and kidney stones are the closest thing men feel to delivering a baby. If that is true, then I owe a big apology to my wife! Since being hospitalized, I have had two more attacks. So here I wait for my HMO to decide that they are willing to sit down and talk about surgery, which is the only remediation available. About the only thing I can say is it makes me appreciate the immediate access we have to our Father in heaven - no lines, no bureaucracies, no waiting. In the meantime, I trust I will be back to this blog again soon. God bless!

Pastor Ken

No comments: